Brentview is hiring!
Do you love kids? Do you love Jesus? Do you have a desire to impact a new generation? Would you like to help us create a safe and effective environment for kids to grow as disciples? Would you like to work for a church that is committed to see Jesus change our city? Interested? Keep reading.
Information about Brentview
• Our vision is to see every person making disciples
• We believe a disciple is alive, grounded, authentic, enabled, together and engaged
• Our mission is to transform and present Brentview as an essential part of the community of Calgary. We accomplish this by:
• living out discipleship practices
• developing a Christ-like welcoming spirit
• calling people to take the next steps in their faith journey
• We value being gospel centered, transformational, empowering leaders, and generous
Information about the role
• Position: Children’s Ministry Coordinator
• Hours: Part time - 15 hours/week. This position is reviewed annually.
• Start date: As soon as we find the right candidate, we will start training and get them in place as soon as possible.
If you would like more information, please review the attached job description and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.